Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Here's the intire babe:)

Here is my whole x-mas tree this year:)



My Mac Donalds Aliens,they play songs and have lights...LOL
Love these dudes.


OMG This lil doll I have made like 4 years ago when I first came to Sweden,for the first Christmas here...


Awww This squirrel is my passion,it reminds me Elly I bought yesterday at Ålhens a super cool store here:)


The cat from Shrek also Mac Donalds toy:D


This was an old thread thing(i don't know the name)I also did for the first X-mas with my hubby.
And under the Ginger from Shrek,also from happy meal.


The pinguim...I love pinguims and this is from Happy meal too.


My piece of la resistance...The mushrooms!LOL
Love,love,love them!

All the other stuff I made or I bought.

I wish you all Happy Holidays and a super Merry Christmas!!!
May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love.
Make merry not just on this wonderful holiday but all through the year!!

XOXO
Lucy

5 comments:

FauveDesign said...

Owmy youre tree freakin rocks cutie!!You need to slow down with those happy meals girl LOL What a wonderful idea!!

Carolina Giannini said...

Que linda sua árvore, Star!!!! Aliás, sua casa deve estar um sonho, toda enfentada com as coisas mais fofas que vc faz!!! Amei!!!
bjos mil!!!

Georgia Visacri said...

ai, quanta coisa fofa, adorei!! eu quero um biscoito do shrek, ele é tão lindinho, hahahaha!!! bjusssss e um ótimo Natal!!

Louise Fontoura said...

Amei o Ginger Bread!!! Quero aproveitar pra lhe desejar um ótimo Natal e que em 2008 vc possa vir mais vezes ao Brasil e conversar por mais horas com a gente, aqui da sua terrinha...Bjs!!

Ps. Vou mandar meu endereço! Achei mais um kit da Coca-cola, tá guardado pra vc! Bjs!

Karla said...

Ai que sonho, Lu! Amei! A Jú tem esse robozinho rosa e dança com a música dele,kkk.
A Gisa vai me enviar os LOs. Não vejo a hora de tocar em um trabalho seu.
beijos,