Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Lots of things...



Going on in my life lately:D
First let me tell you my friend Fauve invited me couple of months ago to join her on this amazing adventure about Amelie the movie.
She put a bunch of talented ladies together to scrap about this fantastic movie.
And so "inspired by Amelie" blog has been created.
If you haven't seen this movie you should run and get it,I'm sure you gonna love it and feel totally inspired to create some art.
Sorry this Lo is out for publication...

Now look at this LO!
It's just so me!LOL
Thanks to my dear friend Céline who took her precious time to make this masterpiece for me:D
I'm so flipin happy with it!
Dude I don't even know how to say the biggest THANK YOU in the world!!!
But one thing is for sure this LO will ended up on my wall of fame side by side with the one Corinne made for me!!!
You two rock my world!!!


And then Céline has tagged me:)
here we go hun the answers for you.

Here are the rules…

Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I hate fish or any sea food...plus I'm alergic to it.
I love to travel
I need to step ou of my bed in the mornings with the right foot.
I can't live without coke zero.
I'm a huge fan of Corinne Delis
I mainly don't buy many clothes since I satrted to scrap.LOL :D
Street dogs make my heart ache,I want to bring them all to my home.
I don't like french fries!
My perfect breakfeast is a nutella bow.
The best food in the world you only will find in Brazil.oh well consider that the country has collonies from all over the world, and you can find anything you wish.
I just can't stand the color grey,cos grey is not a color is dirty thing...LOL
ok now I'm tagging...



7 comments:

metrochic said...

Hee! Okay, I'm in. Off to do it now... XOXO!

Lari Scrap said...

Sorry, Lu, I don't have a blog...

Ruby Claire said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL work!
I was looking on the blog...
scrapmusik and i say your incredible sorry LO.... How did you do the beackground that looks like paint??
Itts SUPER rad!!
Your continue to inspire me every day!
xxx

domestic goddess said...

wow that LO is stunning!!!!
thanks for the tag hun, i cannot believe i ahve not seen amelia, off to buy it NOW!!!!

Fauve Design said...

:D I LOVE YOU

Je@net said...

Awesome lo Lucy! Love it!

Raquel Daroda said...

Luzinha!! Amei participar do desafio e adorei o filme!! De quanto em quanto tempo serão os desafios??
E o filme...ahhh...encantador!!Obrigada pela dica ;)
Teu LO ficou lindo...eu consigo através dele sentir o filme...incrível a sensibilidade que tivestes para expressar no scrap os sentimentos que o filme desperta!! A D O R E I!!
Beijão