Monday, May 26, 2008

WE have a class today


At Skapa Hobby,YAY!
I'll teach for the second time the Lo using paintbles,watercolor,little hambly melted of course:)
So if you are coming to my class just remember that you need a photo original not home printed okay?
Lets have some fun.



I did this LO for the shopping list challenge at SIS.
It's a pretty fun challenge...
I had I list to choose with ten things.
I picked white card stock,magazine page and epoxy stickers.
I kind of like how it turned out:)

That's it I'm leaving now to finish my class kits.
Have a great Monday everyone.

Meninas do SD eu coloquei esse mesmo desafio lá no talento a toda prova se vcs quiserem brincar:)

Beijokas que eu to saindo pra ir dar aula,tenham uma semana ótima:)

1 comment:

scrapcats said...

I have been at The clas, It was fun. Now I must look for my old watercolors. Thank you my friend!
See You. Kramar Pia