Friday, July 18, 2008

The classic!

It's a new collection that I was pretty excited about it.
I couldn't wait to get mine and it come yesterday at the post office:)
So I did two Los using the new collection from SIS.
It will be avaible june 21.






For Scrapbooking Mate it was the Luxe designs week.
And I have done these two too:)

Not that I'm a blackhoolic it was a coincidence that both DT had the Luxe designs.LOL



On the other side Dennis is in Miami working and having some fun on the real warm weather!
I miss him so much the house is so quiet right now that makes me little bored.LOL
I guess I'm used with the mess he makes and the joy he brings into my life.
So yeah babe I love you and miss you so much!
Come back soon!

2 comments:

D@nielle said...

Love the colors with the black ! Fab projects.

Raquel Daroda said...

Meu deuuuuus!! Não sei dizer qual LO desse post é o mais bonito?! TODOS!!!
Adoro vir aqui e ver teu trabalho Luzinha! ADORO!
Beijos