Thursday, December 04, 2008

Good Lord I miss those girls!

Right now I'm home sick!
And then I saw this video from the last party of the year from my brazilian lovelies...then I've cryed like a kid cos I miss them too!
The video is gorgeous and the message that Nana wrote is precious.
And Fabi this rocks thanks for puting it together, I love the song as well I just wish I could be home for the holidays too :( LOL
Thanks ladies for being part of my life.
Love you all!



Tati Capelli you rock!
It couldn't be easier!
hahaha

6 comments:

Erika said...

Só falta vc neste vídeo!!!
No Extravagance faremos outro, que tal?
Bjocas mil

Fabi Moraes said...

Êêêêê... conseguiu postar o vídeo!
Lucy, me manda um e-mail sobre esse evento de março? Eu entrei no site pelo link do seu blog e não tem nada sobre lugar, inscrição, etc. Queria saber... De repente eu consigo juntar uma galerinha por aqui...
Bjs!
Fabi
fabianamoraes@yahoo.com ou
fabi@onemillionplaces.com

Nan Abrahão said...

Foi muito boa a festa ... não te conheço pessoalmente mas sei que faltou vc!!! Bjuss

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Hi Lucy!
I gave you an award at my blog - I hope you like it - come on over and see!

Adliz Jamile said...

Oi Luzinha!!! A festinha foi muitoooo legal mesmo!!! A Fê AMOU ganhar mais um LO seu, rsrsrs!!!

Eu procurei o post lá no SD em que vc pedia para linkar trabalhos feitos com o KISS Matryoska, mas não achei... Eu fiz um mini para a minha mãe com ele... Se vc quiser vê-lo este é o endereço do post em meu blog: http://adlizjamile.blogspot.com/2008/12/um-domingo-em-nossas-vidas.html

Beijinhos, Adliz!

Tati Capelli said...

Lindaaa! Só esse post agora! Você faz muita falta aqui, sempre! Luv ya!