Friday, June 05, 2009

Love Blythe+KISS

Kiss stands for Scrapdiary kit of scrapbooking papers.

Ahhh love is in the air over Scrapdiary Papers this month!
We have Valentine´s day in June here in Brazil so this month the collection is all about love.
And I´m in LOVE with those papers.
And while I wait for my Blythe to come arrive I have borrowed one of the thousands Blythe pics from the net to make this project about my doll passion from the moment.
Hope you enjoy it.
And soon I´ll be online teaching this background technique at Scrapdiary:)

Thank you my friends for stoping by and for your comments.
They means a lot to me.
xoxo
Lucy



5 comments:

Dri Noleto said...

Wow!!!Loved it!!!Perfect!!!xoxo

Suzana said...

Beautiful! I love the way you work with inks!

Michelle said...

Hey Lucy! Great to see you blogging again! LOVE your layouts!

xoxox

M@rtine said...

Those owls are really cute!

Dilaine de Oliveira said...

Quero muito esta aula, Luzinha!!!
LO lindo, lindo...
bjus!!!
Dilaine (Dica).