Friday, July 23, 2010

Two more And my new baby!

FIRST:

Awwwww my new baby is almost here,can't wait for her to arrive at home next week...
And then as soon as she gets new clothes and all I'll show you :)



And now:

Two more projects using some digital elements from Dunia Scrap.
I'm so happy to be able to play with digi elements...it's addicting!
Once again thanks you digital genious to bring us the best embellies ever!


On these next projects the clouds the tags and buttons you can find here.
And they are from the Digi Kits from Dunia
The scaloped frame and pinguims are from a free digi that I can't really remember from were I've got...just google it and I bet you gonna find it too.
The "favorite" journaling card I've got from the cutest Babi Piraja,she did a cute collection last year to celebrate Scrapdiary's 5 th aniversary!Thanks Babi you rock all the time.

Oh and let me tell ya' I just found a little trick that makes my brads from I.top just perfect covered!
So stay tunned coz I'll be back showing you how:)





So I hope you liked this new phase I'm going on scrapbooking:) LOL
xoxo
Lucy

3 comments:

Julia Sáddi said...

Luzinha, viver se renovando é viver muito e, como sempre, você está se saindo muito bem! Lindos trabalhos! Abraço carinhoso, Julia Sáddi

Dri Noleto said...

Wonderful phase,isn't it? Your los are perfect and the digi elements are amazing!!
xoxo

Nadja Sampaio said...

Luzinha, você consegue expressar o seu talento de uma forma tão mágica nos seus trabalhos... Amo tudo isso!! Beijos.