Monday, November 22, 2010

Showroom


These are some projects I've made for "Scrapbrasil" showroom.
Using some Cosmo love .


I'm feeling like doodling again...I was missing some fun on my projects.LOL


And this one I did that dry paint technique and I had lot of fun doing it.



Thank you so much for stopin' by.
This week I'm heading to Sao Paulo for the coolest event this year!
The scrap Tour International is on it's way!
Can't wait to meet Ginger,Laura,Carolyn and my dearest Adrienne Looman!
see you next week!
xoxo
Lucy

5 comments:

Dilaine de Oliveira said...

Que LOs lindos, Lu!! Amei de montão!!
Beijins,
Dica.

Renata Scrap said...

So cute!! ;)

Claudinha Antunes said...

Pró, Querida!
Vc arrasa sempre!!
Fico muito feliz em vê-la divertindo-se com seus scraps...
E estou amando ver suas fotos nos LOs!
Beijinhos e diverta-se bastante no fds. Não vou conseguir ir mesmo...
Byeee

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

oiiiii vim agradecer TODAAAA atenção e paciencia com minhas perguntas de anarfa de ingles no evento rsrsrsr

gde beijo!!!

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

lindo Lo da boneca...

e vc nos contagia com essa alegria!