Thursday, August 02, 2007

Hambly Carnival

This was my take for Pencil lines Celine's sketch and OLW "automatic"
Then I used the owl from Hambly to give the touch of protection cuz in Brazil this bird doesn't mean only wizdom but the motherhood protection over their babies,and my niece is just like my LIL daugther forever.:0)

Since i saw this lil cutie for the first time was an automatic connection that will last forever.

PS-The tissue paper is really vintage,it was lost inside my hubby's granny sweing machine.LOL
I used doble tape to atach it.
For the owl I used verry tiny dots of glossy accents!

9 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

what an excellent layout Lucy!!! xx

domestic goddess said...

stunning!!!!

Micayla said...

Fab as always girlie pops!
Ps you have been tagged my sweet!

Lene S said...

Awesome! Love the tissue, and the symbolic owl! :o)

Silvinha said...

Que luxo essa página!!!! Amei, Luzinha!!! Tá maravilhosa!!!! Amo demais corujas!!!! Mas não sei exatamente porque!!!!!

Lu, tô adorando as fotos das coisas lindas que vc anda vendo!!!!

Bj!!!!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Wow! Love your layout!!! Your work is so inspiring :-)

Fauve Design said...

Oewwwww luv this girl,really precious!

anokas said...

haa eu adorei, principalmente o pormenor do coraçao na coruja a completar o I (Love) You.. Fikou lindo. =) bjs

suebaru said...

Just stunning! Can't wait to meet you at the retreat next year!