Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Better late than never.LOL

I'm sorry my Dutch friends for my delay on this post.
Now I'm feeling better from the flo and here we go with the mini album.
Remember if you attended this class and you still have any questions just contact me and I can help you:)
I'll post the pages I did,my part of the album,cos I don't have the pics from Jo's pages.
Hope you all got happy with this project,we really added our hearts on this project specially for you.
here we go













And tomorrow I'll post the Los for you.

8 comments:

Natasja Vink said...

I really love IT

rpfangirljr said...

Love the album!!! Can't wait to see the layout!!!

*Maisa* said...

Afffff Lu q demais!!!! Seus trabalhos estão maravilhosos!!!
Saudades!
bjo

D@nielle said...

I had so much fun, thanks for a great workshop !

sarah.b said...

THE BEST!!!

Adliz Jamile said...

Adorei esse mini... TODOS os detalhes, rs!!! Vê-lo é inspirador, rs!!!
Beijinhos, Adliz!

Marlou McAlees said...

amazing work Lucy!!! :) x

thati penna said...

ai lu...tanto tempo q a gente nao se fala ne...nossa to tao orgulhosa de vc...olha esse album!!
eu ando meio nostalgica, lembrando de qdo vc comecou, e a agora vc ta tao top...eu sabia q vc ia chegar ai!!! ou melhor, nao chegou, o céu nao é o limite pra vc!
te adoro!!!