Thursday, October 09, 2008

Things,lots of things.

YAY!
The papers are here!!!
Wooohooooo I'm so excited!
That means I can make the drawing tonite for you!
YEPYYYY!

Okay and another thing is for my Swedish girls.
I'll be giving the last class of the year at skapa
october 30th.
So if you like to make a funky but yet classic LO using paintables and lots of fun don't miss that chance cos it can be the last one for a loooong time:)

Here's a little sneak peek for you:)

I hope to see you there:)




I also designed this week a series of X-mas tags for SIS tv with an excelent price don't miss the chance cos it will be limited edition:)
You can see it here they are all hand made and all you need to do is to print them out.
How cool is that?

Okay so these were the news for today.
Now I'm off to print the names and tomorrow I'll announce the winner fingers crossed Ladies the lucky one can be YOU!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luzinha, que LO mais maravilhoso vc criou com as tags da Angie... Amei..to ate agora de boca aberta...beijos

Mexx said...

hi sweatheart i hear a rufffle hi hi have a nice evening and see you soon

Jag... said...

Yepp! You know I´ll be there! :-D

Paty Trevine said...

Luzinha, adorei o Sneak da aula, vc arrasa, como sempre!
bjs

Raquel Daroda said...

Luzinha que páginas lindas!! LIIIIIINDAS!!! Sempre que tenho um tempinho corro aqui para olhar...como obra de arte sabe?! A gente não cansa de olhar nunca!
Beijos e bom domingo!

penelope haque said...

wished we were closer. truly do.