Friday, October 10, 2008

YAY WE HAVE A WINNER!

First of all I would like to say thank you to all of you who is always here following my blog and supporting me in everything I do!
You really have no idea how much it means to me.
I'm really thankfull for having you guys as my friends:)
I did a shimmy shake on the bag this morning with my husband supervision and my cats as witnesses and the lucky winner of my papers are...
Drum roll please!

Ellen!
Congratulations dear I need you to send me your addy on my email so I can ship your papers today:)
I can't wait to see what you'll create with them.

And now some more good news .
If you still love the papers and really want to have them please send me an email cos I have some to sell.
So if like to have them just drop me a line and I'll give you the infos!
YAY!
You can write me on this email
lucypapers@gmail.com

And to finish this fabulous week here is some of the projects I did this week.

This one if for OLW*Keep*



For scrapbook mate featuring Chatter box products.



Also for scrapbook mate featuring Chatter box products.


And you don't want to miss the new Amelie challenge
Check it out Inspired by Amelie


Have a fabulous week everyone:)

12 comments:

Jag... said...

aaaaaaaah! *panic* I ant find your email!!! Girl you know I HAVE to have them! Pleeease pleeeeeeeeeease sell them to me!!!

email me please info@yvonneform.se

Ellen* said...

Åh - tusen tusen tusen takk!!!! Yippii!! Looking forward to making some Matryoshka-pages soon!!! What a perfect message to get on a rainy Friday!:o) *sending you an e-mail*

Sweet Marie said...

Wooooooooooooow !!!! Those LO's are amazing !!!!

Juliana Full said...

Só dá para comentar por aqui...
No SD nunca sobra senha !!! AMMMMEEEI suas páginas !!

bjs

Marianne Hope said...

Your pages are lovely as usual. My favorite is the OLW LO. Absolutely gorgeous. Jette fiiiin! I wanted to join one of your classes at SAG, but I just found out I'm not free on that weekend. Shute...

Dea Musa said...

Vim aqui me inspirar um pouquinho... e saí inspirada de montão! tks a lot!

bjs

dea

Raquel Daroda said...

lindos, lindos, lindos!

the pretty committee said...

wow, those layouts are amazing *awesome* stunning. LOVE THEM.

Sanna F said...

I love your layouts and your papers are adorable!!!!!!!!

Aninha said...

LINDOSSSSSSSS!!!!
saudades de vc Luzinhaaaa!!!!
bjinhos

Mireille said...

keep checking to see if you posted some pics..
*hugs*

paula vicente artfactu said...

Oi Star, estou de volta. E fico sempre encantada com os trabalhos! Prometo que vou ser mais assidua, mas o tempo é curto com saídas pelo meio...mas aaaaammmmmeeeieiiii!!!Um bom fim de semana.