Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Keep going





More swaps!
Yeah Im totaly addicted to it!
Here is two more friends Kaká and Elker,these they made for me and I've made for them,for Elker I used her cute dougther pic,and kaka totaly scrapconcentrated!LOL
Oh and for Kaká I did a lift from one of the coolest scraper eva...Adrienne Looman,by the way her blog rocks!
I loved to swap with you guys,thank you so much for such cool LOs!
Rhi,yours is already done,but I'll wait 'till wednesday to post it okay?

Ebaaaaa olha os Los que a Kaka e a Elker fizeram pra mim,e os que eu fiz pra elas!
Viciei nessa brincadeira!

3 comments:

Micayla said...

Love all these swaps you are doing of late, Lucy.
They are all fabby!!

Kelzinha said...

My dear! Estou totalmente passadaaaaa! Estou amando também essa troca, que vai além do trabalho, é troca de carinho! :) Muito obrigada, està um sonho! Fico feliz que voce tenha gostado também! Kisses

Rhi said...

heee i'm way excited! your's is done too! But i'll wait till wednesday ;)