Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Crazy Lovely head!


Awwwwwww
Rhi thanks chica you are an awesome girl!
Look what she sent to me!
Im spoiled!!!
I really loved everything,Dude my super cool photoframe is on the wall already!
My hubby loved as well,thank you so super much!
After a wonderfull day yesterday,today I've got this huge package from you!
Wooo hooo!!!
Im a lucky girl or what!?

Besides that I really,really love my hubby!
He gave me the trip to The Netherlands to attend Adrienne Looman and Corinexx workshops!!!
Have you an ideia about how happy I'm?
And he also gave the coolest lenses to my camera it's a Sigma 70-300mm f4-5,6 DG macro!
Now I'm almost a pro,I must be cuz the name of it is scary,otherwise you need to be a cientist to figure it out what does means so many numbers!hahahahahaha
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Tati Capelli said...

Amei essas fotos!! Até a da espinha! hahaha! Tomara que vc ganhe o kit da Elsie! e o que é esse presente que vc ganhou, menina? Cada coisa mais linda! Ah! mais uma coisa: já que vc virou profissional, quando vc vier pro Brasil, vc vai fazer meu book, ok? hahaha! E de graça, of course! Lyv ya! Bjs

Rhi said...

aw yay, i'm glad it all got there. i'm glad your hubby liked the frame aswell!