Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm back

Hi girls.
I'm now back from Holland were I've been teaching this weekend at Scrap-a-ganza!
I had a blast with my students and with the girls from daily inspiration DT.
Ohhh I've meet with the two sweetest americans Karin Burniston and Cheryl Mezzetti such lovely ladies and her projects are to die for.
So the trip was awesome!
Thank you everyone who took my classes I really enjoyed teaching you some of my techs:)
And as I promissed you here are my projects for you.
I trully hope to see you again.












And remember if you didn't get your hand out in english please drop me a line on my email so I can send you the files okay?
Have a fabulous day everyone.

3 comments:

Zarah said...

WOOOOOW!!!

Em said...

It was so great to see you again Lucy. Those projects are just stunning. I totally love them X

Aranka said...

Hi Lucy!

We had a blast with you too!!
You are so much FUN

xx Aranka